P.S. I did not dress Erik and Grace the same- I happened to notice it after we took the pictures! (At least Erik isn't wearing pink shoes.)
A record of the growing Johansson family - Erik, Cathryn, Grace, Matthew, and William
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Flashback
I meant to post these a long time ago. But I didn't. Then I thought I would put them all (there were some more) on the website and send out the link. But I didn't.
Is anyone really surpried by this anymore? So enjoy these pictures from March and just imagine our trees with a lot more leaves now, and our grass a lot browner! This was an unusually warm day in March, but we paid for it with a freeze a few weeks later that did a number on our rose bushes and kept most of our Spring flowers from flowering. And now it's so hot even writing "freeze" makes me laugh!
P.S. I did not dress Erik and Grace the same- I happened to notice it after we took the pictures! (At least Erik isn't wearing pink shoes.)

P.S. I did not dress Erik and Grace the same- I happened to notice it after we took the pictures! (At least Erik isn't wearing pink shoes.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When Grace comes to visit her Auntie Susan, SHE gets to hold the bubbles!
Have you put your Mexico pics up on snapfish yet?
xoxo
What did Moms and Dads do before bubbles?? Gram
is she eating a rice cake...how healthy
Post a Comment