Sunday, June 15, 2008

Funny, very funny

You know how it is with second children. You have to be purposeful sometimes with taking pictures and videos. You just don't sit around ogling them like you could with the first one. Well, that is what I was doing with Matthew tonight. Erik had taken Grace up for bath time so I pulled out the camera.

"Man, I am on fire tonight! He thinks I am hilarious!"
"Oh, right."

7 comments:

The Talberts said...

He's adorable.

And .. we have one half finished photo album for Libby. And probably five filled albums for Jacob. So I understand. ;)

Anonymous said...

Because I am the second child, I have serious issues with self-esteem due to not having my baby book finished. Thanks for posting these-I needed the giggle.
xo S

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! I just went back to look at the pics to lay on a little more adoration and realized what was on his front. Laughed till I cried...

Cathryn said...

Oh yeah, I thought I was cracking him up and in reality I think he was just working on a monster spit up. Then I was the one who was cracking up!

Stephanie said...

Hey, whatever it takes, right? The point is, you got the first two, which are adorable, AND a bonus funny story!

Kinda reminds me of the story I blogged about when I quickly snapped 2 beautiful shots of Emma posed by the lake with puppies in her lap before she fell IN the lake! Man, what we mommies are willing to put up with for a few invaluable mementos of our children.

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!! Love that look on his face in the last picture. What a big boy. Really can't wait to see him again-soon!

Anonymous said...

Five days later and I still get a good giggle at his expense-keep 'em coming Matthew!
xo S