Monday, November 03, 2008

Picture in Picture

Since mommy has had her hands full, daddio is stepping in to the rescue. Here are some of the latest and greatest. Sorry if the commentary is lacking...use your imagination.

This is Matthew's . . . err . . . 6 month picture, with Grace.

















We went to the Farmer's Market two weekends ago and Grace helped pay for the apples by doing a little plowing.


(ooh that's cold daddio, hurry up and take the picture!)




















And just to prove that I do exist outside this blog, here I am with Matthew the day before the boy decided he wanted to party all night long with an ear infection (yeah memories!).









And finally, for the pièce de résistance, I call this series of photographs, "The Motherload".


5 comments:

Cathryn said...

How sad that my husband even has to pick up my blogging slack for me. Thanks, sweetie! And in Matthew's defense, that was a DOUBLE ear infection that caused the all night party. ;)

Anonymous said...

ugh, was the ear infection night the same night you guys decided to "let him cry it out, there is NOTHING wrong with him"?

I love the picture of the punkin' staring at his fairy godmother-so precious.
S

Cathryn said...

No, Susan, that was the night of us holding him WHILE he cried and he got 45 minute cat naps in our arms. I'm not sure we got any cat naps... :)

I did let him cry the last few days because he won't nap. I think I've decided to stop fighting it. If he wants to be up from 11am to bedtime, so be it.

Stephanie said...

I love the one of the shivering little girl and the lone pumpkin...too cute! Way to go, Daddy-O!

Anonymous said...

Loved the tractor picture. What a brave girl to get up on that huge tractor.