I was joking that Erik was trying to kill me off on this trip to collect on my life insurance (kidding, kidding!) because he had planned on us taking a sea plane tour. I deplore little planes. And it didn't help that I had a movie in the back of my mind in which one crashes in the wilderness. However, I must admit it was probably one of my favorite parts of the trip. The pilot took us into the glaciers and then at the end we flew over the ocean and spotted three gray whales migrating! I will never forget that sight. I couldn't decide which pictures to post. They all were fantastic (there's that word again!).
A record of the growing Johansson family - Erik, Cathryn, Grace, Matthew, and William
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I left my heart on.... Vancouver Island
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These are great, Cathryn! Fantastic, even. :)
Wow. I have to go there!
beautiful photos! glad you had a good time.
What incredible pictures! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time. What is that garden called? I hope you can manage that getaway once a year like you hope...as for us, we're going on quite a few years since our last one, as well.
Post a Comment