Thursday, January 18, 2007

A very sticky situation

I am sure that everyone has either seen this or at least heard about this already. But I ran across this link when I was cleaning out my old emails and thought that I should share it just in case you live under a rock like me and miss those big news items. :) This video is an example of people with too much time on their hands! But the entertainment value is worth a minute of your time. It is patterned off of the fountains at the Bellagio hotel. (Sound makes the video even catchier, so turn up your volume.)

http://eepybird.com/dcm1.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen THAT video, but, sadly I have not seen any December or January pics of Grace. (save one where she had glowing red eyes so that didn't count).

Those guys probably are not a product of having too much time on their hands. They probably wrote a 200,000 dollar grant for that "work".